Shalom from Tel Aviv and welcome back to the iAngels monthly deal digest! This November we tracked 24 announced deals totaling $161m, alongside two acquisitions for a disclosed $4.5m. Read on for a deeper dive!
- TinyTap, a educational game creation platform, raised $1.5m from Inimiti, Radiant Venture Capital, Reinvent VC, and other private investors.
- Alice, an online platform for finding cheaper flight tickets, raised $1m from Amazing Web, Talma Travel, and private investors.
- KangHealth, a platform connecting the world’s health data to better diagnose symptoms, raised $3.3m led by Mangrove, with participation from Comcast Ventures, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Bessemer, Comcast Ventures, Primary Ventures, and Taboola CEO Adam Singolda.
- Apptopia, a B2B marketplace for mobile apps, extended its seed round, raising $2.7m led by Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures with participation from 500 Startups, Mark Cuban, and Expansion Venture Capital.
- RapidAPI, a back-end as a service platform, raised $3.5m led by Andreesen Horowitz, with participation from 500 Startups, FundersClub, Green Bay Advisors, Martin Casado, and SV Angel.
Series A Rounds
- Otonomo, a big data analytics platform for the autonomous car, raised $9m, led by Bessemer with participation from LocalGlobe, Maniv, and StageOne.
- Tailor Brands, a self-service automated branding platform, raised $4m led by Mangrove with participation from Disruptive Fund.
- Feelter, an online retail reviews platform, raised $2m led by Will Graylin, co-general manager of Samsung Pay and founder of LoopPay.
- Indeni, a proactive network management software for IT professionals, raised $10m from Sequoia, iAngels, and CIRtech.
- Singular Labs, a mobile marketing intelligence platform, raised $15m led by KDWC with participation from General Catalyst, Translink Capital, and Telstra Ventures.
- SeaLights, a cloud-based continuous testing platform, raised $11m led by TLV Partners with participation from Blumberg Capital, Oren Zeev, and private investors.
- PayKey, a p2p transaction system based on social networks and instant messaging applications, raised $6m led by e.ventures, with participation from Magma Ventures, Santander InnoVentures, Leaders Ventures, as well as Mastercard and CommerzVentures.
- SafeDK, a mobile SDK management platform, raised $3.5m from Samsung Next Tel Aviv, Marius Nacht, StageOne Ventures, Kaeden Capital, and angel investor Leon Waisbein.
Series B Rounds
- Siemplify, a cyber-threat management and analysis firm, raised $10m led by 83North and G20 Ventures.
- Logz.io, the AI-powered log analytics platform, raised $16m led by OpenView with participation from 83North and Giza.
- ApiFix, a minimally invasive device for treating patients with Scoliosis, raised $5m led by B.Braun.
- PolyPid, a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on extended release drug delivery, raised $5.3m, from Teva executive Chaim Hurvitz, as well as Shavit Capital, Aurum Ventures, and other existing investors.
- InfinityAR, an augmented reality technology platform, raised $18m led by Alibaba Capital Partners with participation from Sun Corp.
- RADA, a defense electronics contractor specializing in data recording and management systems, raised $3m in a PIPE from DBSI and Phoenix Insurance Co.
- Vonetize, a developer of premium content services and technology platforms for Smart TVs, raised $2m in a PIPE from IXYS
- Warranteer, a cross-platform system for warranty management, was acquired by IronSource a leading online software and mobile distribution company, for $4.5m.
- eLoan, an Israel-based P2P lending platform, was acquired by Meitav Dash, a fund management company, for an undisclosed amount.
On behalf of everyone at iAngels, I’d like to thank you for tuning into our deal digest.
If you’d like to receive our monthly digest in your inbox, please subscribe below.
[av_one_fourth first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” av_uid=’av-20jpjj’][/av_one_fourth]