If you came here from the September Wrap Up Newsletter – please find the September Wrap Up here.
Meanwhile, the weekly deal digest from September 15th is below :)
After the $66m capital cool down in the first week of September, the past week we watched the final embers of Tel Aviv’s blazing summer, with $452m in announced investments.
- ListenApp, a secured service platform for smartphones, raised $1m from private investors.
- Fantasy Network, a platform for fantasy sports, raised $1m from AltaIR Capital and a syndicate of private investors.
- Reactful, a real-time website optimization platform, raised $1.4m from Phi Square Ventures, Nautilius, Shaked Ventures, and Inspiration Ventures.
- CreditPlace, an online marketplace for credit, raised $1.5m from private investors.
- Sensibo, an IoT solution for air conditioning, raised $2.6m led by Motus Ventures, with participation from Lool ventures, Kima ventures, and private investors.
Series A Rounds
- Cronus, an automated penetration testing software solution, raised $3.5m from JANVEST and private investors.
- Beyond Verbal, a company extracting emotion from voice to diagnose health problems, raised $3m in a round led by Kuang Chi GCI Fund, Singulariteam, VI Ventures, and private investors.
- Revuze, a company using machine learning to improve product experiences for Fortune 500 companies raised $4m from Nielsen Innovate, with participation from NPD Group and TIC Group.
- Sourcery, a next generation foodservice commerce platform, raised $5m, led by Marker, with participation from Palantir Technologies and Steadfast.
- Proov, a SaaS platform pioneering the PoC as a service model, raised $7m from Mangrove, OurCrowd, and private investors.
- Optimove, a marketing automation platform, raised $20m from the IGP fund.
- Tipalti, a white-labeled payment solution addressing the challenges of tax and regulatory variation across international borders, raised $14m led by SGVC with participation from Tank Hill Ventures, Wicklow Capital, and private angels.
- Totango, a customer success management platform, raised $8m led by Benhamou Global Ventures, with participation from Pitango, Gemini, and others.
- Agent Vi, a video analytics platform providing search and business intelligence applications, raised $6m led by Kuang Chi GCI Fund and Motorola Solutions.
- Applause, a leading provider of QA tools to app developers, raised $35m led by Credit Suisse, with participation from Goldman Sachs, Accenture, Scale Venture Partners, and other investors.
- Roboteam, a designer, developer, and manufacturer of unmanned defense robots, raised $50m from Crossroad and private investors.
- CTERA, a company providing an all-in-one solution for cloud storage security, raised $25m led by Bessemer, with participation from Benchmark, Vintage, Cisco, and Venrock.
- OTClaroty, a passive monitoring system that secures and optimizes OT networks, raised $32m led by Bessemer, with participation from ICV Partners, Innovation Endeavors, Marker, Red Dot Capital Partners, and Mitsui.
- Datorama, a business intelligence solution for marketers, raised $32m led by Lightspeed with participation from Innovation Endeavors, Marker, and Cedar III.
- Ormat Technologies, a provider of renewable power solutions converting heat into energy, raised $204m in a PIPE.
- Celeno, a fabless semiconductor company developing components for high performance carrier-class Wi-Fi systems, raised $38m, led by Red Dot Capital Partners, with participation from Cisco, Greylock, OurCrowd, Pitango, and other private investors.
Thank you for tuning into the iAngels deal digest! If you’d like to receive this digest in your inbox, please subscribe below.